Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS regalia market croaks again.

Article about: Such items on offer, proof, as if any was needed, of the twilight of the SS regalia trade.

?

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    The black item in the initial post curiously resembles a smelly garment which came to my door this week.

Careful, they are highly addictive. Congratulations on your new addition.

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market croaks again.
    P
    Many

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.This item also changed hands for cash money, recently, a further sign that the SS regalia market is deep under mother earth, looking at the bottom of radishes to the general relief of all concerned.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.
    Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    The black item in the initial post curiously resembles a smelly garment which came to my door this week.

Do let me express my deepest sympathy at your profound loss at this otherwise so joyous time.

You plainly have fallen victim to the cunning manipulations of a cynical few, who should recognize that all expertise is, in fact, but a form of fraud

and all you are doing, in fact, is giving a bunch of hungry moths an exotic all you can eat experience, while your children starve and your 401k goes unfunded.

The world is a cruel place. Just think of how moisture afflicts aluminum embroidery and leaves it a flaky, white ruin...?!

The Elmer Gantrys of foetid woolens have spoken. You can read it elsewhere in the digital firmament.

They too have drowned in the surf off the Santa Monica pier only then to reappear in the painted desert of Arizona, loaded with revelations about the cussedness of the regalia trade!

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.Foetid woolens and their snares and delusions....the pity of it all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2015 at 08:48 PM.

By the way, apropos all this worthless junk, I was re reading Angolia last night about Allgemeine SS insignia, and the book is filled with mistakes.
    Not to mention Wim's point about how this widely read author boogers up the origins of the term "BeVo" and much, much more.

Question.. Do the roman numerals represent army group and standard numbers represent division? Sorry for such a basic question but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Question.. Do the roman numerals represent army group and standard numbers represent division? Sorry for such a basic question but my curiosity is getting the best of me.
    Please re clip my pictures and ask me specifically, because the thing is hopelessly complex.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.Foetid woolens and their snares and delusions, says I....!
    I'm sorry FB. I was referring to the most recent pictures.

SS regalia market croaks again.This is Standarte 35 of the Allgemeine SS Kassell in Hessen, Nord Hessen, in fact, where I nearly died
    trying to haul my bag up the ramp to get on the train to go to Hamburg a while back.

- - ------- - -

I will try to identify all these things for you.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.
    The Standarte is usually shown on the collar, but can also be on the cuff, in the case of the commander. (see below.)

The Sturmband is often, prior to 1938 or so, with the colored border for the Sturmbann and the arabic numeral for the Sturm

The cuff titles with the roman numeral are, in the post 1937/8 form, for the staff of the Sturmbann.

Or they are for the Abschnitt, in some cases, as in this one.

Voila.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast