Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

SS regalia market croaks again.

Article about: Such items on offer, proof, as if any was needed, of the twilight of the SS regalia trade.

Wortgewaltig.

I would say, if we take FB's negations no. 9 through 12 plus his positive theses no. 3 through 8, we have a pretty good, ready-made creed for all serious and honorable collectors to live by.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market croaks again.
    P
    Many

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.Since certain persons apparently got lumps of coal this Christmas and or were chased around by Krampus this holiday season, a shadow settled over our happy commons, which our moderators have chased away.

I wish all my friends here a happy new year and much good fortune in the year ahead.

Almost everyday I see more and more SS items hitting the market. Algemeine SS cufftitles and Waffen SS cufftitles of course not sure if original
    but I just purchased a Gruppenfuher tab from a well known person on WAF and Bob Hirtz I believe said he just sold two of them like the one I purchased.
    Once again the prices on the websites are stiff but person to person deals can be made at a good value.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.The Allgemeine SS cuff titles on Telesmanich's site are quite real. They are not identified properly, as they are Sturmbaender in the post June 1937 style.

See here.

Well that is good to know I heard nothing but good things about him. I recently purchased a SS Rank chevron from him and he held it for
    me about 10 days till I could pay.

SS regalia market croaks again.The argument exercised elsewhere consists of the element of logic thus:

a.) there is a hoard of SS material about to burst on an innocent world. The avalanche will crush everyone with worthless junk.

b.) fact is that SS material was quite rare in comparison to other items of Nazi regalia (SA and PL), and was rare in the time, i.e. see this sample of sales from the RZM retail outlet
    from 1936. This is a summary of sales and per saldo for a given month in 1936.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2016 at 05:51 AM.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.The other argument is a.) that the fakes will crush the market.

but fact b.) is that fakes have always existed with SS regalia, and did so at the time. These fakes led to the regulation of SS uniform at an early date,
    and this early date was 1934. If fakes have existed since 1934 and earlier, why does the SS market exist at all if fakes make it impossible to collect? Where is the logic
    here?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2016 at 05:30 AM.

I was looking through the threads. Perhaps i did not see it, but how much did that SS getup go for on the market FB?

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.
    Quote by octavian View Post
    I was looking through the threads. Perhaps i did not see it, but how much did that SS getup go for on the market FB?
    I am sorry. I have no idea what you suggest here. What do you mean "that SS getup?"

You must realize that I am not a clairvoyant and I am also not privy to the intimate affairs of others, i.e. their finances.

I was called a "cheerleader," though, which I am also not.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8