Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Regiment "Deutschland" yellow piped shoulderboards Recon unit

Article about: Hello everyone I would like to know more about the SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 3 "Deutschland". Usually they wore white Waffenfarbe as for a Panzergrenadier-Regiment but has the &q

Question SS Regiment "Deutschland" yellow piped shoulderboards Recon unit

Hello everyone
    I would like to know more about the SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 3 "Deutschland".
    Usually they wore white Waffenfarbe as for a Panzergrenadier-Regiment but has the "Deutschland"
    a recon/Aufkärer or Kavallerie unit within? ..which personnel were allowed to wear darker yellow piped shoulder boards
    instead of the regular white???

I've seen a Regiment "Der Führer" tunic with yellow piped boards, which was also a Panzergrenadier-Regiment you can
    see it in the picture below.
    Of course I can not say if the shoulderboards on this tunic are wartime added, but is this combination possible?,
    especially in the Regiment "Deutschland"?
    I would really appreciate your opinions and knowledge about this topic!
    Thank you in advance,
    regards, Kevin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Regiment "Deutschland"  yellow piped shoulderboards Recon unit  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Regiment "Deutschland"  yellow piped shoulderboards Recon unit
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Regiment "Deutschland" yellow piped shoulderboards Recon unit

Nice.

Welcome to the Forum. Here is an older thread that may be of interest to you.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...t-tunic-11611/
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you for your kind comments so far! So I guess it's a legit combination even though it is not that common right?
    regards,
    Kevin