Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS runes tab

Article about: Hi Guys, I would be please to see if anyone else would consider the tab as a fake. Cheers

Default Re: SS runes tab

He has posted better pictures ? they are as good as you will get i feel ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS runes tab
    P
    Many

Aha I didn't see those, but with them I am even more convinced.
    Guys I just say what I feel about It. If you dont like It that's your own view.

In my humble opinion, its not the photography, the rune construction is sloppy and not uniform, personally i would not touch it

I have been studying these for the last few days and I am with Sid, I would buy it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Fair comment Nick, it’s a personal choice, but I tend to steer clear of ambiguous items, collecting is a fickle thing, one tends to change preferences over time, and I would rather have something with no negative vibes.. as it were ( a little nod there to Gunny Hartman ) too many doubts for me, be interesting to learn what the item sold for ...

I would also buy it for the right price. What makes me like this tab so much is the material.
    Quick question, due to the fact I'm not a member over there, I have no idea who this man is. He seems very rude IMO. Who is he and is he someone who's opinion should be respected?
    I find that kind of hard to do seeing how he casts such a quick judgment with only the photo provided.

There's a lot of "them" over there.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    There's a lot of "them" over there.
    Hahahahahahaha......................

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I would also buy it for the right price. What makes me like this tab so much is the material.
    Quick question, due to the fact I'm not a member over there, I have no idea who this man is. He seems very rude IMO. Who is he and is he someone who's opinion should be respected?
    I find that kind of hard to do seeing who he castes a quick judgment with only the photo provided.
    He does know his stuff, but he will never win an award for his charming personality

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you. It seems to me SOMETIMES the all knowing tend to make to quick of a judgment going by "textbook" example. I don't feel comfortable stating if I feel this is an original or repro, but I do feel to quick of an judgment was made. Not everything is going to be "textbook" IMO. I've seen this to be true when buying items from vets whom I trust.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast