Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Article about: Silver chinstrap.

Default Re: SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSilver chinstrap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    P
    Many

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesalu chin strap, the norm, really.

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesThe leather strap, as it were.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Attachment 450863
    Here is one from a series of photos well known to some members here. I have a few more on my home computer that I will add later. Thanks to Dimas for starting this thread. Thanks also to F-B for his valued partcipation.

A black tunic was sold recently by a California dealer with this arm badge on it. The photos were posted here and quickly removed by the seller. I assume it was sold. One of F-Bs photos is the man who wore it(I think).
    The tunic (which wanted to be the most above, but was far from it....) in question was a total stinker which had been made from bits of the man's personnel file. The person was also the mayor or Kreisleiter of a Lower Bavarian municipality.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

The tunic (which wanted to be the most above, but was far from it....) in question was a total stinker which had been made from bits of the man's personnel file. The person was also the mayor or Kreisleiter of a Lower Bavarian municipality.
    Thank you F-B for this clarification. The tunic had an odd early style numeric collar tab which did not match the period photo. Sta. 31 I believe. I now know why it dissappeared so quickly.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks, dear colleague for your intervention. This man was a leading Swabian peasant official close to Darre as you can see. I cannot recall his name. Bob Coleman has much of his Nachlass.
    Do allow me to fill in the blank: It's Alfred Arnold sr.

?

Here are a few more.
    The photo of the awarding of the Ritterkreuz Der Kriegsverdienstkreuz is another that shows the black uniform in use after 1940.
    SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    Last edited by jHAM; 01-15-2013 at 03:35 PM.

?

Interesting, the last picture show the member of II Totenkopf Wachsturmbann "Elbe" being worn Elbe cufftitle and R u S diamond over it. Is there are regulations or orders to use this diamond as a former member of RuSHA ? Also interesting what is the same regulations being wear the Lebensrune diamond?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

The insignia was worn by others in various echelons not strictly in the RuS HA. Mr. D'ALquen posted the regulation here a while back. I will let someone else find it.
    Thanks to JHAM for his fine pictorial research.

In conjunction with the Rus-Hauptamtes diamond it is most likely that the Elbe title is being worn in its other role as an SS-Oberabschnitte cufftitle.
    d'Alquen

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast