Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Article about: For the discerning eye, I offer a challenge. Do not make a list, please, as it is not my job to improve fakes. My A 1 versus A 2 fell on its fact, but that won't stop me. After all, one of y

Default SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

For the discerning eye, I offer a challenge. Do not make a list, please, as it is not my job to improve fakes.

My A 1 versus A 2 quiz fell on its face for lack of audience enthusiasm, but that won't stop me.

After all, one of your was exclaiming as to how the older generation withholds knowledge to the detriment of others, so let it not be said that I do so....SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM tags: challenge and response.
    P
    Many

Here are some hints...SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

If the RZM circulars are to be believed, the cap maker had to buy these tags at 15 Pfennigs apiece, the Betriebskosten for the RZM and no small sum....

There are at least four flaws in this tag, who can spot the most obvious one?SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

I won't identify all the flaws, since that is not my job.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

OK then FB, this is well out of my comfort level and is one reason I stay away from SS regalia, but to try and learn something I'll have a go:

RZM circle seems to well defined
    RZM letters seem to thin
    No Hersteller number printed

That's my three guesses for what it's worth?

"Per Ardua"

?

In addition to the above, I will add that the font size, shape, and spacing does not match "clue" tags.....

I appreciated this FB, Thank You Sir...

Here is a hint to one point of the four. The rest I shall leave in the murk, since it is not appropriate to reveal every secret for these creepy people and their computer
    generated larceny. SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

One of the two tags in the first post above is a fake with at least four noteworthy flaws.

Since the internet circus opened its gates, I have downloaded about every RZM tag I could find, and my musings arise from this research, such as it is.
    My idea also arises from the close examination of how many every actual and or fake caps I have seen in fifty years of looking.
    I am grateful to others for their ideas and comments.

Please understand that I will not reveal all the errors.

Here is an item made from our work, a silly RZM certificate, a fantasy item, which is pathetic, but it would fool many people. It would not fool people here or
    our regulars, but it is a product of reverse engineering....SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast