Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS RZM & VA license numbers.

Article about: Please spot question in attached objects.

Default SS RZM & VA license numbers.

SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.Please spot question in attached objects. SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2012 at 05:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM  & VA license numbers.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS RZM & VA license numbers.

SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.Hint: how do you distinguish between an RZM license number under the post early-1935 system and the VA SS or SS Beschaffungsamt contract system?SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Apparently a theme of little interest, yet this material is vital if one collects SS cloth items.....SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Apparently a theme of little interest, yet this material is vital if one collects SS cloth items...
    From the little I have learned thus far I believe the RZM code system introduced in early 1935 for specific license holders is seen in the items with the attached tags with Hersteller Nr. 123 (Adolf-Hitler Haus, if my resources are correct) and others with similar numbering format. The SS contract system is what one would expect on tags such as the Hose in the first picture of the thread.

This is my take on what little information I have at hand so far.

On the contrary, I have a strong interest in these details but trying to piece together these points will take more study on my part.

As always, thank you for a scholarly thread that one does not find just anywhere on these forums. And please do give another hint.

Best regards,

CMH

?

Of course, I could have this completely backwards and the examples of the VA SS contracts are seen on the armbands and other small embroidered tags attached.

CMH

?

There is a thoughts about that.
    I've seen some examples of the tags used same on the embroidery, uniforms, armbands etc. For example factory number 21( if I'am right remember) has been discovered on the tunics and same time insignia.
    Factory 189 made both the hand embroidered insignia and armbands, if in this case it' s normal, due the both items is belonged to insignia,
    Then all others could use the same number labels but for different products, and by different supplyers.
    For example D5 shown here did not listed in the Zulassungabteilung list, but well it's fit D as Dienskleidung

If laterly, for example the factory with lover RZM license number will use the labels with numbers of licenses on the tags
    Example :
    B 20/ 4 ( in this case 4 will go to the label SS- Halsbinde, and or to the cloth label 4/ 36 )
    and D 1/4 ( SS Rock label with 4 and or SS 4/36 RZM label) It will asolutely different producers
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.Thanks. The issue here is difference between RZM license numbers and those of the Beschaffungsamt SS or VA SS.

The brown tag above from my Heidelberg uniform has an RZM license number in two instances, and is listed in the Handbook as D 1, and not D 5. I cannot account for this, other than it is likely an error, or a change in whatever between 1935 and 1938.

The the other brown tag, from a 1936 uniform, has the s a m e license number on the RZM tag and the VA tag. That is the hook. I had not seen this before, though I own other uniforms from this maker.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-02-2012 at 01:31 AM.

SS RZM  & VA license numbers.Contrast with this LAH Dienstrock. You can blow the picture up, but notice that the RZM tag with the Dienstkleidung number does not match the VA little tag. Also, it is of note that the VA SS Hersteller numbers are 123 and 124 respectively.

I assign no meaning to one maker over the other, I am just interested in the relationship between the RZM tags and the VA tags. Or Beschaffungsamt SS evidence, as this entity came into existence in 1934 within the RZM.

SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.SS RZM  & VA license numbers.This tag is in this tailored uniform, which is not a VA SS issued uniform.

?

I'am just cuuorious if the producers of insignia also produced the uniforms, I think you once show the picture where the earlier tag 34 or 35 year has similar tag I've described abouve
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast