Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS/SA gorget added to collection....

Article about: Hey guys....I've always wanted one of these and I've always been fond of gorgets. I have a PL standard bearers gorget as well as a Feld gendarmerie example....This was one I was hoping to fi

Default SS/SA gorget added to collection....

Hey guys....I've always wanted one of these and I've always been fond of gorgets. I have a PL standard bearers gorget as well as a Feld gendarmerie example....This was one I was hoping to find sooner or later. Very happy to have added this one to my small gorget collection.
    Great SS/SA gorget!!! Solid nickel chain - very heavy! (love it!) and the condition of the shield, starburst and roundel are also quite excellent.
    Who knows....perhaps Jakob himself owned this example! LOL!

Here are some pics!
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS/SA gorget added to collection....   SS/SA gorget added to collection....  

SS/SA gorget added to collection....   SS/SA gorget added to collection....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/SA gorget added to collection....
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS/SA gorget added to collection....

Here are some pics of Jakob himself wearing such a gorget...Would love to find some period pics of the SA wearing these are well!

Cheers!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS/SA gorget added to collection....   SS/SA gorget added to collection....  

Attached Images Attached Images SS/SA gorget added to collection....  SS/SA gorget added to collection....  SS/SA gorget added to collection....  SS/SA gorget added to collection....  SS/SA gorget added to collection....  SS/SA gorget added to collection.... 

Love them to!
    Nice one.
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks Stuka! They do have a great look to them!! Happy to have this one added to the collection!
    Cheers!
    Rob

By the way....if anyone has any more period pics of either the SS or SA with this gorget in wear.....I would love to see them! Please feel free to share!

Cheers!

Rob