Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to know your opinion about this tunic with SD empty cufftitle. I belive the tunic itself is original m42 type but made in 1944 but is the cufftitle original? And should

?

Default SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to know your opinion about this tunic with SD empty cufftitle. I belive the tunic itself is original m42 type but made in 1944 but is the cufftitle original? And should this tunic have nco or officers insignia or both types are possible for this tunic? In case of restoration. Any opinion and help is welcome.
    Mike

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for help
    P
    Many

Your empty cuff title is a fake empty cuff title. Sorry.

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpor

- - ------- - -

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpI hope you can see the palpable difference.

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpand, I am not really as informed about this as I desire, but by 1944 there were rather less cuff titles in use than more, I think.

Notice cuff titles in this image of June 1942.

also, as concerns your field blouse, are you certain this is not one of the dozens of present day made items?

SS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpSS/SD tunic with empty cufftitle - ask for helpcuffs without titles in June 1942

This being said, there are a variety of band materials and weaves for cuff titles, which I will leave to others more expert.

?

I am not finally certain of anything. I only know this maker made uniforms during war but maybe some other guys will write me based on their observation if it is good or not.

"I only know this maker made uniforms during war.."

May I kindly ask you how you know this firm made uniforms during the second world war?

You will note that my response to your query included evidence.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast