Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS shoulder board?

Article about: Came across these shoulder boards that were brought back by a vet of ww2, I looked up RSD and it said they were ss guards, is this true? Are these boards orig? Are they worth anything please

Default SS shoulder board?

Came across these shoulder boards that were brought back by a vet of ww2, I looked up RSD and it said they were ss guards, is this true? Are these boards orig? Are they worth anything please help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS shoulder board?   SS shoulder board?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS shoulder board?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS shoulder board?

It's actually "RFV" Reichsfinanzverwaltung" Financial Administration...It's basically a Customs Shoulderboard. I'm not familiar with the other one, but I suspect it's fire dept...?
    cheers, Glenn

The left shoulder board has nothing to do with the RSD, or the SS for that matter. The cyphers say "RFV" for "Reichsfinanzverwaltung" [National Fiscal Administration]. It's a customs shoulder board for an official ranked Zollbetriebsassistent.

The right one is a Fire Brigade shoulder board for the rank of Oberfeuerwehrmann, redesignated Obertruppmann in 1938.

I cannot comment on value.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The left shoulder board has nothing to do with the RSD, or the SS for that matter. The cyphers say "RFV" for "Reichsfinanzverwaltung" [National Fiscal Administration]. It's a customs shoulder board for an official ranked Zollbetriebsassistent.

The right one is a Fire Brigade shoulder board for the rank of Oberfeuerwehrmann, redesignated Obertruppmann in 1938.

I cannot comment on value.
    Bravo.