SS sleeve Adler

Article about: Afternoon chaps, I am considering picking this one up, it seems ok to me, nice "zig zag" stitching to the edges etc. I would love to hear your thoughts though, thanks in advance, L

Default SS sleeve Adler

Afternoon chaps, I am considering picking this one up, it seems ok to me, nice "zig zag" stitching to the edges etc. I would love to hear your thoughts though, thanks in advance, Leon.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	1006792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a3.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	1006793  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Original

Thanks for your thoughts fella's, most appreciated. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

As no one has "panned" this and I personally think it is a good honest piece I have reserved it!
    Always good to get second opinions and I thank you all for your thoughts. Leon.

Morning gent's, well here it is, now that I have it in hand it looks like a nice classic RZM mid war production Adler that has been removed (cut out) from a Panzer stug tunic, hence the black wool reverse sewn on by zig zag stitching. I hope you like it and here a few close ups! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evie zoo 015.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	1008614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evie zoo 013.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1008612  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evie zoo 014.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	1008613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evie zoo 016.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	1008615  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evie zoo 011.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	1008616