Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS sleeve Adler

Article about: Afternoon chaps, I am considering picking this one up, it seems ok to me, nice "zig zag" stitching to the edges etc. I would love to hear your thoughts though, thanks in advance, L

Default SS sleeve Adler

Afternoon chaps, I am considering picking this one up, it seems ok to me, nice "zig zag" stitching to the edges etc. I would love to hear your thoughts though, thanks in advance, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS sleeve Adler   SS sleeve Adler  

Attached Images Attached Images SS sleeve Adler 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS sleeve Adler
    P
    Many

Original

Thanks for your thoughts fella's, most appreciated. Leon.

As no one has "panned" this and I personally think it is a good honest piece I have reserved it!
    Always good to get second opinions and I thank you all for your thoughts. Leon.

Morning gent's, well here it is, now that I have it in hand it looks like a nice classic RZM mid war production Adler that has been removed (cut out) from a Panzer stug tunic, hence the black wool reverse sewn on by zig zag stitching. I hope you like it and here a few close ups! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS sleeve Adler   SS sleeve Adler  

SS sleeve Adler   SS sleeve Adler  

SS sleeve Adler