Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA

Article about: I just purchased this item and I can't find any book or website which references it. Does anyone know when it was issued?

Default SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA

I just purchased this item and I can't find any book or website which references it. Does anyone know when it was issued?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA   SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA

Hi, sorry this one has been mis-identified.

The raute worn by former members of the SA who transfered directly to the SS was an SA rune (like that found on the grip of SA daggers) on the black diamond.

What you have here is the raute worn by NSDAP Amswalter officials. Original of course. One for sale here:

The Collector's Guild

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA

Thanks, Ade. I'm a little disappointed that it isn't SS, but it is still nice. I guess even the most respected dealers can be wrong in identification every now and then, but it's still original so I'm happy. I just found a picture of NSDAP official wearing this exact diamond which will go nice with my display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Sleeve Diamond For Former Members of the SA  
    Last edited by dnice325; 01-14-2012 at 11:11 PM.