Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Sleeve Eagle

Article about: WOW a refund and retention of the original , a bit of a moral dilemna Scott , but your action was based on opinions given which has put thecat amongst the pigeons

?

Default Re: SS Sleeve Eagle

WOW a refund and retention of the original , a bit of a moral dilemna Scott , but your action was based on opinions given which has put thecat amongst the pigeons

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sleeve Eagle
    P
    Many

Which is the main reason why facts need to be put in the post,,, with period photos of real or fake examples and not just blurted out words with no reference support. Sorry to hear this happen Scott.
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-31-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Which is the main reason why facts need to be put in the post,,, with period photos of real or fake examples and not just blurted out words with no reference support. Sorry to hear this happen Scott.
    Larry,

i agree with you, facts need to be posted, i wonder how many genuine items get trashed because of the wrong opinions & totally wrong facts on these forums, i know there are collectors on this forum who know a lot about these SS eagles but why do they not help ?

Regards Mac 66.

Quote by davejb View Post
    WOW a refund and retention of the original , a bit of a moral dilemna Scott , but your action was based on opinions given which has put thecat amongst the pigeons
    IMO the dealer was very kind to you, not many would do what he did. The least you can do if the item is proven original is return the money. What would you want someone to do if you were the dealer in this situation? What comes around goes around my friend.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    IMO the dealer was very kind to you, not many would do what he did. The least you can do if the item is proven original is return the money. What would you want someone to do if you were the dealer in this situation? What comes around goes around my friend.
    I know perfectly well & will be contacting the dealer about this situation, he has most likely read this thread anyway as he is a member on WRF & WAF where i have another thread on this SS eagle, i will do the right thing & all will be fine in the end, Good Karma
    Last edited by Mac 66; 05-31-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: KARMA ;)

Good job Gents ironing out the wrinkles
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2