Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Sleeve Eagle

Article about: Hi guys I would much appreciate your opinions on this sleeve eagle - i'm not familiar with this particular head shape and would like to find out if it is authentic. thanks in advance Martin

MJC
    ?

Default SS Sleeve Eagle

Hi guys

I would much appreciate your opinions on this sleeve eagle - i'm not familiar with this particular head shape and would like to find out if it is authentic.

thanks in advance
    Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Sleeve Eagle   SS Sleeve Eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sleeve Eagle
    P
    Many

This is a nice original wartime SS eagle. It has the adhesive backing, partiallt intact, which is often seen on eagles and SS sleeve diamonds.

Bob Hritz

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    This is a nice original wartime SS eagle. It has the adhesive backing, partiallt intact, which is often seen on eagles and SS sleeve diamonds.

Bob Hritz
    Very nice to have your support here. Your expertise is always very welcome on this site. The best of the season to you.

I like it.

The Beaver Bando book has images with the variations of this badge, some of which are from Bob Hritz' collection, of course.

Bob-
    Nice to see you posting here again. You have been sorely missed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MJC
    ?

Thanks very much Bob for your expert appraisal and information, I really appreciate it - very interesting also about the adhesive backing; thank you also FB for your expert opinion and information about the variant, I must get myself a copy of the Beaver Bando book - and thanks as well Octavian.

Thank you for your contribution Bob, much appreciated. I also was unaware of the adhesive backing aspect of this badge. Another kernel of information deposited in the old noodle today!