Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabs

Article about: Here are a couple of images I stumbled on through google. The stammabteilung image is new to me. The image of the young SS man is certainly odd. I hope you all enjoy the images. Thank you.

?

Default SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabs

Here are a couple of images I stumbled on through google. The stammabteilung image is new to me. The image of the young SS man is certainly odd. I hope you all enjoy the images. Thank you.
    SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabsSS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabs
    P
    Many

?

Well done, jHAM. Perhaps this Stammabteilung man was a member of the regular police as well. jHAM has just provided us with further proof that the SS Stammabteilung did indeed have younger men within the ranks, that is, unless this particular man was blessed with youthful looks that betray my ability to estimate his age accurately. Thank you for your posting of this further data.

Best,

CMH

Very nice. Thanks.

The second image is a first for me and no doubt would be considered by many in present times as a restored example, likely done by an idiotic amateur.....what a strange choice in placement for his collar tabs. It's also a pleasure to see a clear-period reference to a authentic squared runic SS ring (shown in the first picture). Actually, that's another first too.
    I sincerely thank you jHAM for posting the two of them and would also like to congratulate Dr.CMH on his most recent addition. I can't think of a better item to compliment your SS Stammabteilung tunic.....it most certainly belongs in your wonderful collection.
    Finally, as it appears your focus is with the 1st Standrate, you might want to have a look at the listing below. I'll post the images from said ad so that once the item is sold, the below won't be useless.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabsSS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabs
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 04-13-2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Accuracy

?

Thank you for your thanks. The real thanks here goes to jHAM for his posting of these two photos.

Best,

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you for your thanks. The real thanks here goes to jHAM for his posting of these two photos.

Best,

CMH
    Our JHAM is a very fine member, indeed, as is Dr. CMH. We all thank them for all the signal work for the benefit of this site.

Indeed, thanks to the both of you!

The image of the man with the collar patches on the wrong part of the uniform has been seen a dozen times. There is also an image of him with the patches on the right spot, too.

SS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabsSS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabsSS Stammabteilung image and Enlisted man showing odd placment of collar tabsStammabteilung Dienstrock.

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Texasueberalles for these images and more.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The image of the man with the collar patches on the wrong part of the uniform has been seen a dozen times. There is also an image of him with the patches on the right spot, too.
    My apologies, I must of missed or overlooked it in the past.