Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ss sturmbahnfuhrer otto skorzeny lived past 1975?

Article about: I have some very curious news to report about SS Colonel/Major General Otto Skorzeny! Most people think he died of lung cancer in 1975 in Madrid, where he lived and ran not only Odessa (henc

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Default Ss sturmbahnfuhrer otto skorzeny lived past 1975?

I have some very curious news to report about SS Colonel/Major General Otto Skorzeny! Most people think he died of lung cancer in 1975 in Madrid, where he lived and ran not only Odessa (hence my name) but an engineering firm. Now comes some news about Otto. A friend of mine who lives in Munich tells me that the CIA got Otto some plastic surgery, and faked his death, and he lived (somewhere, my friend did not elaborate) until 2004. Now he is dead for sure! Has anybody ever heard this story before? It sounds like BS to me, but hey - when it comes to the Govt. you just never know! I would welcome some concrete news one way or another- like an autopsy report!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss  sturmbahnfuhrer  otto  skorzeny  lived  past  1975?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Ss sturmbahnfuhrer otto skorzeny lived past 1975?

I never hear this history , Here a link of Otto Skorzeny's funeral :

YouTube - Otto Skorzeny's funeral..

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Fascinating short movie! Thanks for sending it. Did you notice the coffin was closed? Hummmm- I wonder what that means...
    Quote by Pierre N View Post

Skorzeny would have had no reason to hide. He was never involved or connected to any of the atrocities commited by German military or paramilitary forces. The story does not make any sense to me.
    Another site purports that Skorzeny died in Florida in 1999 The Revelations of Otto Skorzeny, Part 1 (Martin Bormann: Reichsleiter in Exile & American Retiree) by Ken Adachi July 2, 2007
    Skorzeny was crippled in 1970 following surgery for spinal cancer. According to the website, he was living at that time in Florida and getting married. Pure balderdash!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Ahh- But what about Odessa? He helped many SS accused war criminals escape Europe for among other places, South America? Do you not think there were a lot of Jewish people really pissed off at him? If that is not a good reason to disappear , what is? Now, I'm not saying he lived past 1975. I am being the Devil's Advocate here. I personally have no opinion whether he lived past 1975. But my friend says the person who related the story to him actually saw Skorzeny, and he had plastic surgery. And he was walking again after his back surgery in 1970 - due to his incredible force of will. Remember, Otto was 6' 4''. That sort of puts him in the minority of the population . In other words he sort of stood out from the crowd.
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Skorzeny would have had no reason to hide. He was never involved or connected to any of the atrocities commited by German military or paramilitary forces. The story does not make any sense to me.
    Another site purports that Skorzeny died in Florida in 1999 The Revelations of Otto Skorzeny, Part 1 (Martin Bormann: Reichsleiter in Exile & American Retiree) by Ken Adachi July 2, 2007
    Skorzeny was crippled in 1970 following surgery for spinal cancer. According to the website, he was living at that time in Florida and getting married. Pure balderdash!
    Last edited by Wuerstenfuchs; 10-30-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

While you are there looking at the Skorzeny tape, be sure to check out the Heydrich tapes, too. There are about 3-4 of them. Several of them are very good, and very entertaining!
    Quote by Pierre N View Post

?

Medically, I think his age is against him. Most Doctors don't want to due surgery on the elderly becouse of all the complications and severe risks involved, not to mention the piss poor healing rate.

Any Doctors in the forum?

neil