Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS tabs, Thoughts please.

Article about: Thanks to everyone who has helped me ovoid fake items. Could you please tell me if these tabs are good? ..., ..,.... Thank you.

Default SS tabs, Thoughts please.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me ovoid fake items. Could you please tell me if these tabs are good?

SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please.,
    SS tabs, Thoughts please...SS tabs, Thoughts please.,SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please..SS tabs, Thoughts please.SS tabs, Thoughts please.SS tabs, Thoughts please..

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tabs, Thoughts please.
    P
    Many

They look good to me wait for some other opinions though.

The standardtenfurhrer collar tab I'd give a guarded thumbs up on based off the enclosed thread. Seeing as how I'm not 100 percent certain naturally I defer to FB s final determination. The runic tabs are Dachau variant and do look ok to me. The TK tabs I haven't studied enough to give you a confident evaluation of authentication on, my apologies. I half to ask where are these being sold I only ask as seeing a grouping of original high value items together can sometimes be a sign of a schemer at work. Best regards.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...ar-tab-575768/

SS tabs, Thoughts please.SS tabs, Thoughts please.SS tabs, Thoughts please.SS tabs, Thoughts please.

Comparitive images of the tab you posted vs those from the linked thread I provided credit Telesmanich archive photos.

Brian

I think in materials and quality they do compare well. Even down to the flat head of threaded collar attachment stud, showing a similar amount of wear pattern on the faces. The embroidery quality lines up well IMO. You cannot do apples for apples comparison on the reverses as the Telesmanich example is still tagged and doesn't show the buckram backing, however I think the buckram used on your tab looks correct and has an expected amount of wear/usage. Best regards.

Brian

The forum always appreciates having items for opinion posted individually instead of multiple groups. Please remember that in the future. I like all of the tabs except the standartenfuhrer tab. I would give an opinion on it only when held in hand.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The forum always appreciates having items for opinion posted individually instead of multiple groups. Please remember that in the future. I like all of the tabs except the standartenfuhrer tab. I would give an opinion on it only when held in hand.
    That's about as good as news as you can get from a very experienced Collector. Bob knows his stuff! A good score if you can pick up even one or two of the tabs at a reasonable price. Just be careful of a scam as I said. Kindest regards. BTW welcome to the forum if I hadn't said it yet😀

Brian

?

The Bevo SS rune Tabs are good and the Standartenführer is imo also good.

I would like to see more pics (also from the backside) of the TK Tabs.

Thank you very much for the comments and authenticity of the items in question. Really appreciate the help and knowledge of the group.
    Thank you
    Nathan

We register with pleasure that you have made a contribution to the well being of the site. Good luck with your collecting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast