Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS TK cuff title Totenkopf

Article about: Hi Just got this TK cuff title in a lot yesterday. It looks like WWII original one but it's font type is a little different from the normal style. Any common will be appreciated thanks.

Default SS TK cuff title Totenkopf

Hi
    Just got this TK cuff title in a lot yesterday. It looks like WWII original one but it's font type is a little different from the normal style. Any common will be appreciated thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK cuff title Totenkopf   SS TK cuff title Totenkopf  

SS TK cuff title Totenkopf   SS TK cuff title Totenkopf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS TK cuff title Totenkopf
    P
    Many

I would love this to be original, but it is not and if I were you I would seek reimbursement from the seller.

Hi Bochmann thanks for your inspection. The attached pics are the other titles along with TK one. The "germania" one has 14 silver threads on it. However I think they are all post war repro right? Please advise thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK cuff title Totenkopf   SS TK cuff title Totenkopf  

These are also bad. Seek a refund!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Adrian
    It's nice to see your common again here, thanks. So I think the collar tabs along with these titles are also repro ones. Please see the attached pics. Any common will appreciated thanks.

Hi Kevin, the SS tabs are certainly bad.

Not crazy about the Luftwaffe tabs either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I love how those idiot fakers have managed to misspell "Großdeutschland" as "Großdeuitschiand".

Legasthenics of the world untie!

Hi Adrian & HPL2008
    Thanks a lot for your prompt commons. I think there are still a lot of things I have to learn in this area. I can't believe they even spell it wrong,

SS TK cuff title TotenkopfSS TK cuff title TotenkopfSS TK cuff title TotenkopfSS TK cuff title Totenkopfreal Motor Staffel collar patch.

My pictures are of the enlisted variety in the pre late 1934 and post late 1934 variants.

I do not have an image of an alu. wire embroidered badge at hand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast