Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Totenkopf Ring

Article about: Hey guys go over to the Creig Gottlieb site and get a look at a \\$21,995.00 Totenkoph SS ring.Do they really go for that much?

Default SS Totenkopf Ring

Hey guys go over to the Creig Gottlieb site and get a look at a $21,995.00 Totenkoph SS ring.Do they really go for that much?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Ring
    P
    Many

Default re: SS Totenkopf Ring

Prices asked and reality can be quite different. When Heer daggers were selling for $50.00 years ago, a guy with a shop in Chicago used to price them at $300 for the tourists that came through his place.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default re: SS Totenkopf Ring

I have nothing personal against Craig Gottlieb but he prices all of his German items very high.Thats his perogative,but that has been the way his site has been and if hes taking consignments alot of his items will gather dust.If you think his prices are high you should check out a dealer in the midwest that i shouldn't name because maybe the moderators will not really want names other then ole Charlie Synder who deserves the negative words!! This dealer has a hat that looks like a ten pound moth ate it and he only wants 15k for it.Needless to say he sells very little of his high priced material.Some guys have a funny way of doing business! Like i said you can price your German items in 2021 terms,but i would hesitate long before i would send them an item to sit forever.Carl