Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Tropical Uniform

Article about: I would appreciate any and all feedback concerning the authenticity, or lack thereof, of this SS Tropical uniform and gear. Thanks, Jim

Default SS Tropical Uniform

I would appreciate any and all feedback concerning the authenticity, or lack thereof, of this SS Tropical uniform and gear.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tropical Uniform   SS Tropical Uniform  

SS Tropical Uniform   SS Tropical Uniform  

SS Tropical Uniform   SS Tropical Uniform  

SS Tropical Uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tropical Uniform
    P
    Many

?

I'm pretty sure that the sleeve eagle is a fake. Probably everything else as well, wait for the opinions of more educated members...

the jacket is the right style,thats as far as I go.

Hello Jim,

I would pass on that one.

Best regards,
    Tyler

While this material did endure in an un issued state and can be found, what you enclose looks like it was made in China for re enactors in April of this year.

SS Tropical UniformWhammond has two real ones for sale, if you want one from a sound source.

Well it looks like a nice tropical tunic in the pictures. It has SS-Scharfuhrer (tough rank to get, plus tropical straps) should straps for a man in TRANSPORT. So I would dump all the field gear. The original owner, if this is totally legit, drove a truck or some such, not fight in the field.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Schuhmacher (above) is a leading collector of Waffen SS material, so I defer to him. I do not collect this kind of material.

CBH
    ?

Let me also say that i'm pleased to see Mr. Schuhmacher ( Panzer Crewman ) is still active , it's been awhile since he shared his wonderful collection with us . He is a great addition to our Forum . Thanks again .

Thank you. It's a pleasure being on a forum that members welcome and respect me. I was run off of WAF by groupies of a particular dealer, whom I said was selling high-end fakes. Nobody believed me and they harassed me constantly, every time I logged on. So they won when I pulled the plug and resigned. But I gt the last laugh when it was discovered that the dealer in question was selling fakes and went out of business.
    Actually, I have two fine collections: my Waffen-SS of course, and an Exhibit Collection, which I used to display themes at militaria shows and the like. I've had a financial setback recently; losing 2/3rds of my monthly income. I've had to adjust to Social Security Disability (SSD), but I am NOT desperate for money. But since I've had to quit exhibiting because of my diminished income, I've decided to try and get my money back out of it --- nothing more than that. So many of the fine Heer, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine are available to put in your closet or decorate a mannequin in your Man-Cave. Send me a personal message if interested and include your personal email and where you live (state is fine). Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast