Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SS Trumpet Banner

Article about: by einflieger Bob, no offense sir but you are absolutely incorrect. The DE standard is 100% ORIGINAL. It was originally purchased by the current owner and long time collector back in the 198

Default Re: SS Trumpet Banner

Quote by einflieger View Post
    Bob, no offense sir but you are absolutely incorrect. The DE standard is 100% ORIGINAL. It was originally purchased by the current owner and long time collector back in the 1980's and has been framed in a double sided frame since that time. I am amazed at how you can pass judgement on an item without seeing it in person. Now, the photos do not do it justive as it was photographs through the framing. Perhaps trying to photograph it outside of its housing would show the detail more, but there is nothing reproduction about it.
    Unfortunately you are quite a ways away from me or I would be happy to show it to you. But passing judgement on something you can't see in person in detail seems unreasonable.
    Having known this collector for nearly 40 years and being privy to where the items were purchased, I know there is nothing post-1945 in his collection. Again, no offense meant.
    This is probably not the best statement when you open a 30 year collection for review. I do not know any 30 year collectors that does not own fakes, or retains them as memento's. Just does not happen.

K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12