Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Article about: I just felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck,,from the collective of Koch

?

I enjoyed reading that very much! Thanks FB!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day
    P
    Many

Cap eagles or cape eagles?

?

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Cap eagles or cape eagles?
    I'm sure he is referring to "cape" eagles. Drop the "e" and even spell check can't help the intended meaning.

Even though, he referenced the comment I made about cape eagles, so I can safely assume we are all talking about the same thing.

Duff,
    You may be able to assume that we are all talking about the same thing but I feel less sure. The quote posted from David Delich referred to the embroidery of cap eagles and yet the discussion up to that point, unless I'm mistaken, was regarding the existence of cape eagles.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Delich says:

"the 10th word in my second paragraph very definitely says
    CAPE eagle! "

Thanks to David Delich and colleague Duff for their fine work for our benefit.

After all, SS c a p insignia, i.e. Muetzenabzeichen auf Deutsch, is a source of endless calamity and confusion. Don't I know it.SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

This excerpt from the SS Kleiderkasse price list of late 1940 refers to the insignia in question.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day   SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day  

Those who tell gun show old wives tales purported that the "cape eagle" was a fantasy piece.SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6