Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Uniformknöpfe.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, It has been a while since I posted a thread asking for an oppinion on an item, but it is not often I get an SS item, if this one gets the approval then this will probably be

?

Default Re: SS Uniformknöpfe.

Thanks Steve, I have been looking for an SS item for a while now. I am sure when I do find an item, it will make the whole long ordeal of finding it that much sweeter.

Cheers, Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Uniformknöpfe.
    P
    Many

?

If anyone has an SS item they could part with for 50euro, then please contact me. Its a long shot, but no harm in asking.

Cheers, Patrick

SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.Haste makes waste when the issue is SS regalia. 50 Euros is not the most felicitous price tag, really, and patience is truly a virtue in this kind of thing. When you compare 50 Euros to the prices of these things in RM, then the jaw must drop and the eyes roll back in the head.

Was lange wird, wird auch gut.....

?

50euro is nothing compared to the prices for SS items. One day when the sweetshop down the road is looking for employees, then I could save up and buy the Black SS cap that I dream of one day having. I might just use the money my parents gave me to buy anouther book, and wait untill I can buy somthing worth a bit more then 50euro, perhaps a clothing chit?

Cheers, Patrick

SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.The plan to wait and save enables you to secure significant items, especially if you are circumspect. The digital temptations of push button collecting damn us all to frustration and sadness, as well as premature poverty because of such virtual larceny.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-18-2012 at 10:13 PM.

?

Thanks again for saving me buying these buttons. I will save up and buy something more significant. Thanks for showing your SS caps, my goal is to own an SS cap when I am older. An early one with a leather visor. But who knows? Perhaps the ignoramuses on the lord of flies site would have bought them all up, replaced all the skulls, and put them on thier head.

Cheers, Patrick

SS Uniformknöpfe.Look before you leap. The lord of the flies site is a junk heap populated by idiots.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-18-2012 at 10:14 PM.

SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.buttons and buttons.

?

I would go for either an SS sleeve eagle, or an armband- both iconic artefacts well worth saving up for! A tropical SS sleeve eagle is probably the most inexpensive of the lot...

Quote by Arran View Post
    I would go for either an SS sleeve eagle, or an armband- both iconic artefacts well worth saving up for! A tropical SS sleeve eagle is probably the most inexpensive of the lot...
    Wise advice for our young Irish friend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast