Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS update

Article about: by tempelhof very nice, Nick. I like how you collect: fast and seriously. Thanks mate! A bit to fast and furious, I scare myself sometimes Nick

?

Default Re: SS update

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    That skull has to be a Assmann and the eagle a alumnium M1/167.
    That is one sharp pair of eyes you have Sid, well done!

Nick, what exactly do you feed your items...? It seems I leave the room to put the coffee on, and by the time I return, Blue Mountain in hand, BANG! Another couple of crackers have turned up...they multiply at an alarming rate ha ha! You really are getting stuck into the realm of SS collecting, and I have noticed how sensibly you do it too. Despite your years of collecting experience, and doubtless plenty of reference books etc, you still post on here for those among us who are able to judge and pass comment to assist and, before diving in or going with the old intuition, patiently wait for replies and thoughts from the learned people here on WRF. Its a credit to you mate, and a lesson that many of us can learn from...well done, and thanks again for sharing your superb collection with us all.

Regards,

Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS update
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS update

Carl, thank you for those kind words mate SS collecting is a minefield as we all know so it is reassuring to get the knowledgable guys here to give their stamp of approval. More importantly I learn from you all every day

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4