Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SS visor hat-early insignia,late hat

Article about: This grey cap atop the black DRP helmet came from the same collection as the one under inquiry, and was originally Shea's. It is also in the Shea Beaver book, which speaks for the taste of t

Default Re: SS visor hat-early insignia,late hat

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thank-you FB, for your input on matters both straightforward and less so. Regards, Paul
    I warrant you there is a lot of "less so" here, but such is inherent in the study of the past and the odd ecosystem of these on line thingies.

You have to take the good with the bad, and there is less bad here than elsewhere.

Remember too, please, that no one is paying me to do this....whereas the items you see from my Wundertuete I paid for with cash money since the year 1963, as well as a yet greater investment of time than seems to be have been the case save with a couple of fine persons here.

The owner of the cap was a friend of mine, and he departed collecting abruptly and I miss his role here. His fine son served with distinction in Iraq and saw much combat, as well.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-27-2013 at 01:28 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor hat-early insignia,late hat
    P
    Many

SS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatAll this cost real dough and much heartache.

SS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatOr you can have more of this.....

SS visor hat-early insignia,late hatSS visor hat-early insignia,late hatmore evidence on this score. This image is from 1943.....thanks to Ben for finding it in the Polish national archives.

Thanks for alerting me to this F.B. It was a fascinating series of photos and that single image further is relevance (and reassurance) for me. Would anyone happen to know if the current owner of this cap was the same owner of the 3 Black SS tunics that came and went very quickly on the Herman site some months back. Regards, Paul

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thanks for alerting me to this F.B. It was a fascinating series of photos and that single image further is relevance (and reassurance) for me. Would anyone happen to know if the current owner of this cap was the same owner of the 3 Black SS tunics that came and went very quickly on the Herman site some months back. Regards, Paul

The cap you are buying and the three black tunics were owned by the same person, who is a friend of mine, and a stalwart of this site.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6