Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??

Article about: Hi what are your thoughts on this tunic is the insignia real or is the whole thing junk ( im thinking the wholw thing is junk) thank you for your time and help Tony

?

Default Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??

Hi
    what are your thoughts on this tunic is the insignia real or is the whole thing junk
    ( im thinking the wholw thing is junk)
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??   Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??  

Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??   Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??

That sleeve eagle is really bad

Fake aging, badly applied insignia and the rank chevron is on the wrong sleeve. Not sure what the tunic is, but it looks wrong IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

It looks like a film prop to me. I think its all wrong.

I may be wrong but the eagle looks to be a very late war printed ss eagle. As for the rest of the insignia, I believe it is also good. The tunic is something I can not comment on, sorry others shall come.

Add: After going back and looking at my saved photos, the swastika should be in a solid circle, not a broken up one. Sorry about that. However, was there any other printed ss eagles I'm unaware of?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I may be wrong but the eagle looks to be a very late war ss eagle.

If that is the case I should have kept my mouth shut. It does look like hell however, real or not

I think the corporals chevrons are genuine.

I think it is I whom should've keep his mouth shut. I commented before looking at it once more. The two eagles however do have similarities. I do stick with my original opinion that the rest of the insignia is good(not 100% sure on the shield, it's very rough and done in a "odd" way), maybe even the eagle. Still can not comment of the tunic nor the construction era. The eagle I speak of......Ss volunteer tunic norwegian ??

I believe this eagle to be of the TR era, however it is very ugly and one I do not desire to be in my collection.

Still wondering if there was any other printed ss eagles I'm unaware of? Maybe a foreign made print? I have yet to find any others besides the one which I've shown.

I wanted to bump this to see if there is any other opinions out there on this one. It has me thinking...

Junk.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast