Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss-vt collar tab

Article about: My best to you, in turn. I am sure I will be a lousy prisoner. I do not respond well to control. May your collection flourish in the year to come. The close proximity with historically signi

Default Re: ss-vt collar tab

ss-vt collar tabThese badges are not mine, but do note the proper appearance of SSVT collar patches.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss-vt collar tab
    P
    Many

what a grail and even larger grails are out ... superb material ... p,T,I ... love em.

Can anyone can give me info where the 73 Stammabtl. tab set resides?

Quote by Robert H View Post
    what a grail and even larger grails are out ... superb material ... p,T,I ... love em.
    Robert, this collection was broken up a while ago. Did you not buy some of it? I did not. David Bunde sent me these images.

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabMy Stammabteilung thingy. Courtesy of Bob Hritz, Bob Coleman and Joe Texas Ueber Alles.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-10-2013 at 03:03 AM.

?

interestingly, the so-called SS-VT tab i showed just sold at auction for $ 311 US. Ouch.

Ouch is right....bloody awful.

Is that the reservist tunic from Texas?!? Oh how I wished I knew it was here when it was here. My favorite style of tunic.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Is that the reservist tunic from Texas?!? Oh how I wished I knew it was here when it was here. My favorite style of tunic.
    This tunic and two caps were found by a friend of mine, who sold the tunic to me a while back, in 2011.
    The items came from the family of the man who secured it in 1945 or so.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This tunic and two caps were found by a friend of mine, who sold the tunic to me a while back, in 2011.
    The items came from the family of the man who secured it in 1945 or so.
    Thank you, I heard of a very similar story which was out of Texas. The owner in Texas also purchased a Reservist tunic straight from the vets family. We have quite a few vets down here. I've had the honor to interview, record, become friends, and even purchase items from a few, in fact. I had two grandfathers and two step-grandfather, all lived in Texas, who were vets of the second world war. Sadly they all pasted before my birth. Back to topic, besides the reservist tunic in Texas which I had no idea of it's presences while it was here, I've only seen one other on sell online; Last Reich I believe. I would pay well over market value for this unappreciated branches tunic. It is number one on my list.

Quote by birkie View Post
    Craig Gottlieb Auctions has this interesting SS collar tab up for sale in his current auction. I haven't seen too many of the early tabs but this one i'm considering buying. Any opinions would be helpful. I'd really like to add this one to my SS insignia.
    He's also sold fake political armbands, concentration camp money, and more in that same auction. This from the self proclaimed tr relics expert, quite sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast