Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

ss-vt collar tab

Article about: My best to you, in turn. I am sure I will be a lousy prisoner. I do not respond well to control. May your collection flourish in the year to come. The close proximity with historically signi

Default Re: ss-vt collar tab

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabMy best to you, in turn. I am sure I will be a lousy prisoner. I do not respond well to control.

May your collection flourish in the year to come.

The close proximity with historically significant things has always pleased me, ever since my friend Keith C. showed me his father's swag in 1960, much to my shock as a seven year old.
    I recall the smell of the Luftwaffe belt and the NSDAP arm band as if it were yesterday. This experience became a very expensive one, and diverted me from an electrical engineering degree at the local research university, as well as a promising career in investment banking and on and on. Instead, I blundered in a fog to the University of Bonn and the University of Cologne to no good end....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-11-2013 at 12:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss-vt collar tab
    P
    Many

?

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tab
    My thanks to all.

Thanks to colleague jHAM for the nice material. I am happy to have my little bit of the whole. I wonder what the story was or is of the owner in the first instance?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4