Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS-VT NCO with breeches?

Article about: Hello friends, I heard that some of SS-VT NCO (pre 1940) uesed to wear breeches. I tried looking for some photos as a proof for that, but i faild. Do anybody see photo like that, or can conf

Gabriel
    ?

Default SS-VT NCO with breeches?

Hello friends,
    I heard that some of SS-VT NCO (pre 1940) uesed to wear breeches.
    I tried looking for some photos as a proof for that, but i faild. Do anybody see photo like that, or can confirm this information?

Best Regards
    Gabriel

2. # ADS

Default Re: SS-VT NCO with breeches?

Gabriel.
    I am not quite sure whether you mean black or grey breeches. The practice was quite common. I have attached an early photo, (probably 1937), that shows members of the LAH wearing both the grey and black breeches and includes an NCO as you requested.
    d'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-VT NCO with breeches?  

SS-VT NCO with breeches?SS-VT NCO with breeches?SS-VT NCO with breeches?SS-VT NCO with breeches?SS-VT NCO with breeches?Very nice picture. Here are some SSVT breeches in black, that with the stamp of the SSVT Standarte 1, "Deutschland" in this case the Sani Abt of the SSVT. . Mr. d'Alquen has done wonderful picture research and thanks for sharing it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-29-2012 at 01:50 AM.

?

Thanks to Mr. d'Alquen for sharing this photo and information from his archives.

Kindest regards,

CMH

Those who pose these questions are enjoined to thank those who help them, especially if they wish to receive aid and counsel a second time versus silence. Such thanks are especially necessary and germane when the quality of aid is of an exceptional quality, as in very fine picture research as well images of highly rare and authentic material.