Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel

Article about: A soldier of the SSVT 1"Deutschland' as honor guard at the temple of honor (Troost) near the Fuehrerbau, adjacent to the Koenigplatz in Munich.

Default Re: SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel

Back to the young men of the era 1937 or so...who stood guard. This man might have been one of them, too. I see he is from the SSVT 2, though. But who knows?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel
    P
    Many

some more photos

a further image from the Bavarian historical site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel  

SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This has been my 330th post since the date of my induction here on the 28th of June. I think I should get a marzipan RZM tag or something.

Happy collecting.

Some twenty thousand and more posts some eight years later, and...?

CBH
    ?

Thanks for bumping this , great thread . I'd call this FB pre-collage era . Keep them coming !

?

Further images:

SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel

Well done, and thanks.

?

My pleasure, FB. Thank you for the topic and the information the thread has yielded. One last image I found...

SS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, EhrentempelSS Wache, SSVT 1, Koenigsplatz, Ehrentempel
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    My pleasure, FB. Thank you for the topic and the information the thread has yielded. One last image I found...

In the year 2008 my enthusiasm for this was more refreshed than it is, today.

?

FB,

Your library is so impressive. I hope for the day, in the distant future, unfortunately, where I can spend more time with books and much less time with electronic records. I recently read this...

It offers some more insight into the people and mentality of the time.

Thanks again for your interest, both now and back in the year 2008.
    Last edited by DrCMH; 07-23-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast