MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS wool armband w/ cloth tag (possible fake)

Article about: Here's an item I came across while browsing the various militaria sites. At first glance, this armband has the characteristics you look for: horizontal ribs in the roundel and black stripes,

Much better photos! An absolutely mint and unissued example. You won't be upgrading this one, for sure. An excellent band in as good of condition as they get. I would feel uneasy simply Handling it-wear gloves!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS wool armband w/ cloth tag (possible fake)
    P
    Many

Hi William. Thank you for commenting on the arm band. I will certainly put on my cotton gloves for it and show it's long history the proper respect. I know you guys sometimes get exhausted with us new collectors. But from the bottom of this collectors heart, thank you so much for the time and experience you all share with us. I firmly believe this hobby and this history would have been doomed long ago if not for the vigilant watch of folks like you all!
    Last edited by avenger; 02-18-2015 at 01:27 AM.

It's nice to see and hear the enthusiasm of newer collectors, I'm hardly an 'old salt' but I can't seem to muster quite the excitement you guys have. Having said that, with an SS kampfbind being pretty much the most iconic symbol of the TR, you will never forget your 'first'.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5