Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS1 Deutschland RZM collar tab

Article about: Hi All Can anyone help with this collar tab, I am not sure about it....the paper tag on the back I think is a fake one as too white and looks like it has been printed on modern paper. Any he

Default SS1 Deutschland RZM collar tab

Hi All

Can anyone help with this collar tab, I am not sure about it....the paper tag on the back I think is a fake one as too white and looks like it has been printed on modern paper.

Any help is greatly appreciated

All the best
    DavidAttachment 1247935Attachment 1247936

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS1 Deutschland RZM collar tab
    P
    Many

The embroidering on this example lacks any quality.
    I would be really surprised if it turns out to be original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi David,

Looking at the print, I believe it to be a modern reproduction. Though I will leave it to the experts for the final word.

Compare to originals here:

Show your favourite Waffen SS collar tabs

CBH
    ?

I find it's easy to spot fake RZM tags, as the copies usually don't have the thin white circle between the inter and outer black ones around the SS and the RZM, it must be difficult to photocopy or however they are reproduced.

?

original

?

Handwritten maker number is sometimes seen in this Tabs. The maker 118 was the one which might have made most of this Tabs. I do own several Tabs made by this maker.

here are 2 from this maker to compare with the thread starter:

SS1 Deutschland RZM collar tabSS1 Deutschland RZM collar tabSS1 Deutschland RZM collar tab

?

There are some small flaws in production seen on original Tabs from this maker when looking at the runes but i will not tell them......

?

Some more 118:

SS1 Deutschland RZM collar tabSS1 Deutschland RZM collar tab

Thanks guys for the information so far, MM1985 you have some nice RZM tabs and very jealous LOL. It was more the paper label that I had concerns with due to being very white

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the correction, the ruins look like late-war production type, which I wouldn't expect to see on an early tab.
    But I'm glad to be shown the truth, I guess there is always something new to learn in this hobby.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast