Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?

Article about: Thank you all for your time, I did not bought it. It's on ebay : Frühe XX/VT Lager/Sommerjacke SEHR selten - 100%orig. | eBay

Default SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?

I heared that this could be a RAD tunic.

Any thoughts on the tunic itselve? ( Not on the eagle and label )

Kind Regards,

Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?

The tunic construction is a bit different from an SS cut, but not a RAD too. Suspicious RFSS tag, which even from this picture looks wrong. The tag placement is unusual, but who knows the early standards. I suspect its a ORg Todt early tunic.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks Dimas, Not worth taking the risk to buy it as a SS tunic..

It would require closer inspection but I think It may indeed be an early SS-VT tunic, what price range are they asking?

Kind regards,
    Grant.

?

If it would be me- I will not take that tunic. It missed the details, or they are not as a "textbook" samples from the M 34 and M 37 tunics
    Regards,
    Dimas

Thanks for your opinions.. Don't judge on the price because it was 800 euro. And 800 euro is alot of money for a RAD or Org Todt tunic ( What I don't collect )

Kurt, can you post the sellers link, this tunic to me, is interesting.

Kind regards,

Grant.

SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?Do compare the tag on this piece to what I enclose here.

SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?SSVT tunic or RAD tunic or...?

Compare.

?

The shown by F-B is a small sized as known M34 ( but may be a earlier), you can easily see where they are marked, the white label is a SS Dienstbluse
    (Drillich) and black RFSS label below or above it ( which is missed) and the producer tag. Earlier example I've posted before in this post is a mint tunic with a NSDAP brown text label Ss tk - Sturmbann V "Brandenburg"
    Later type om the tunic as called M 37, but I have seen example with a 36 tag. Must have similar tags at the pocket, and sometime producer tag added to the left pocket or to the right suspender for a belt hooks, the tunic itself did not have inscription (drillich) after the SS product name, due they was made not only in drill cloth, and these tunics absolutely different by construction from the previous model

800 eur is way too much for simple Org Todt tunic, despite they are rare too, and cost twicely more than a RAD.
    Anyway this tunic is now not SS and not a org TODT, which is real price approx a 600 eur , if untouched... But this is my IMHO only
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast