Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Article about: Here proof that the SS Stammabteilung in the Allgem. SS included young men, in this case, a chap on the staff of the Oberbschnitt Sued. The wedding image appeared on the maroon mad person's

Default Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Here proof that the SS Stammabteilung in the Allgem. SS included young men, in this case, a chap on the staff of the Oberbschnitt Sued. The wedding image appeared on the maroon mad person's site, but failed to elicit any intelligent analysis. Good historical material deserves sound analysis and interpretation, not animal noises.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.   Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.  

Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-07-2012 at 01:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Hi Friedrich,, What does the cuff title ,mean,, which I think it is one of two words. either Welt for world or the word West. I do not understand all German script and the white collar tabs what does that designate? Regards Larry

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.
    Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    Hi Friedrich,, What does the cuff title ,mean,, which I think it is one of two words. either Welt for world or the word West. I do not understand all German script and the white collar tabs what does that designate? Regards Larry
    "West," as in SS Oberabschnitt West. The one in the image is "Sued," as in SS Oberabschnitt Sued. The SS Oberabschnitte were more or less the same territory as the Wehkreise of the German army, i.e. a territorial sub division. SS OA "West" was more or less Wehrkreis VI.

The Stammabteilung wore an off white, bone colored badge, and was the reserve component of the Allgem. SS, though each Standarte also had its own reserve unit.

Thanks Friedrich,, I dont think I will ever comprehend the vast scope of how large the SS organization really was. Thanks again!! Regards Larry

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.
    Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    Thanks Friedrich,, I dont think I will ever comprehend the vast scope of how large the SS organization really was. Thanks again!! Regards Larry
    There was a national level of command, and then, in the Allgem. SS, regional levels, which were more or less those of a corps, a division, a regiment, and so forth. Of course, the armed SS as well as the security services were organized differently, and in an overlapping fashion. One of the purported "advanced collectors" here is undone by anything that is not simple, but I cannot re arrange the past to suit the mental architecture of those alive in the year 2012.

The organization of the SS was derived from that of the SA, which in turn, imitated military organization more or less as such had existed prior to 1918. Of course, the SS quickly evolved after 1933 into a diverse organization with many parts linked to the state, society and economy, the character of which are poorly understood in the wider readership.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence. This German volume of the recent past has fine scholarship on these issues.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-07-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.For those dismayed by my extracts from primary sources, this work by an expert is easy to understand.

?

Thanks F-B for sharing the Stammabteilung wedding photo. allow me to share an interesting Stammabteilung Sud Bezirk 29 group photo found on a German forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.  Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence. 

Dear Colleague, wonderful image. Perhaps the groom in the photo is in your photo. I have never seen such an image with so many of these figures. Thanks.

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.The morons on the maroon site thought that the uniform in question was a "wedding uniform," and they had to use this site to secure the knowledge, (cadging a picture I posted here without any credit)

Very typical of the lords of the flies and further proof that one's interests are ill served with a pack of hyenas and mental dwarfs.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-07-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Could it be that this individual was injured in some way that meant that he was not fit enough to remain in the Allgemine SS and was therefore downgraded to the ranks of the Stammabteilung?
    This does not seem likely as he still wears his SA sports award, so would this man have volunteered for this post on the basis that it was a paid appointment, or would he just have been selected from the ranks and told to report to the appropriate office?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast