Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

Article about: Greetings. Hannah's Reich seems to have tapped into some excellent sources while other dealers shelves remain unchanged. Here are three items I hope members find interesting. Firstly, a stri

Default Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

Greetings. Hannah's Reich seems to have tapped into some excellent sources while other dealers shelves remain unchanged. Here are three items I hope members find interesting. Firstly, a stripped tunic .. Please, who can be recommended to restore such an item? (PM me).
    Secondly, the piped trousers which come with the tunic. Are piped black trousers from a range of TR organisations (as with black breeches )?
    Thirdly... an amazing piece which I am scared to enquire as to the possible price. Probably many are familiar with the tunic, or at least have the publication in which it is featured. I am saving my pennies for such an item but its still some years off. I hope you find these interesting and my poor quality screen dumps are all thats necessary to stimulate your passions. regards, paul
    Name:  HANNAH strppied black tunic.JPG
Views: 606
Size:  19.4 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	hannahs piped trousers.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	578228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSLAH black tunic.JPG 
Views:	416 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	578234

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I could possibly help with the restoration, do you have suitable insignia already in your collection?

Thanks for the alert. The third item was mine, actually. You mean it is now in that Ulrich guy's book?
    I always sell things that end up in books...
    what a pisser.
    damit, basta.

Name:  Dscn1137.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  69.5 KBName:  Dscn1138.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  62.7 KBName:  U-094h.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  92.8 KBName:  U-094k.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  55.0 KBName:  U-094l.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  62.9 KBName:  U-094f.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  19.0 KBName:  U-094d.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  27.9 KBName:  U-094b.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  51.4 KBHere are images of my former property, now a thing of fame. It came from Shea, as you can see.
    damit, basta.

Ben would do a fine job with your tunic and such.
    damit, basta.

The Hannah's Reich man is disposing of a collection I know of in an indirect kind of way, actually.
    damit, basta.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of DSCN1122.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	578276The cap on the left I sold and it ended up in a book, too. It now belongs to a good friend of mine who gives it a good home. It looks much better in the book than it did in real life, but maybe the image is more substantial than reality.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the alert. The third item was mine, actually. You mean it is now in that Ulrich guy's book?
    I always sell things that end up in books...
    what a pisser.
    Not sure what you sold it for, or Mr. Shea, but Martin is now asking something like 30k usd..... Now that's a real pisser.

As for the striped example, it was on his site for a few years I believe, but without the pants. He pulled it several months ago due to lack of interest. IMO, that was the best thing he could've done, reminds me of a realtor. Sometimes a item can become "cursed" from sitting, and all you can do is pull it for a short period, than relist it as a new listing, again, but with something added to sweeten up the deal, such as the pants.

Name:  3198.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  25.7 KBMore evidence, if any were needed, that SS material is now more or less worthless. What a fool I have been...!
    Can someone ask Mr. S. what he wants for the black officer's cap, please?
    damit, basta.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Not sure what you sold it for, or Mr. Shea, but Martin is now asking something like 30k usd..... Now that's a real pisser.

As for the striped example, it was on his site for a few years I believe, but without the pants. He pulled it several months ago due to lack of interest. IMO, that was the best thing he could've done, reminds me of a realtor. Sometimes a item can become "cursed" from sitting, and all you can do is pull it for a short period, than relist it as a new listing, again, but with something added to sweeten up the deal, such as the pants.
    it's not true, the tunic could be sold some years ago in the site... i don't remember but it's not a listing up. It was really sold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast