Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

Article about: Greetings. Hannah's Reich seems to have tapped into some excellent sources while other dealers shelves remain unchanged. Here are three items I hope members find interesting. Firstly, a stri

Default Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

Greetings. Hannah's Reich seems to have tapped into some excellent sources while other dealers shelves remain unchanged. Here are three items I hope members find interesting. Firstly, a stripped tunic .. Please, who can be recommended to restore such an item? (PM me).
    Secondly, the piped trousers which come with the tunic. Are piped black trousers from a range of TR organisations (as with black breeches )?
    Thirdly... an amazing piece which I am scared to enquire as to the possible price. Probably many are familiar with the tunic, or at least have the publication in which it is featured. I am saving my pennies for such an item but its still some years off. I hope you find these interesting and my poor quality screen dumps are all thats necessary to stimulate your passions. regards, paul
    Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic
    P
    Many

?

I could possibly help with the restoration, do you have suitable insignia already in your collection?

Thanks for the alert. The third item was mine, actually. You mean it is now in that Ulrich guy's book?
    I always sell things that end up in books...
    what a pisser.

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicStripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicHere are images of my former property, now a thing of fame. It came from Shea, as you can see.

Ben would do a fine job with your tunic and such.

The Hannah's Reich man is disposing of a collection I know of in an indirect kind of way, actually.

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicThe cap on the left I sold and it ended up in a book, too. It now belongs to a good friend of mine who gives it a good home. It looks much better in the book than it did in real life, but maybe the image is more substantial than reality.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the alert. The third item was mine, actually. You mean it is now in that Ulrich guy's book?
    I always sell things that end up in books...
    what a pisser.
    Not sure what you sold it for, or Mr. Shea, but Martin is now asking something like 30k usd..... Now that's a real pisser.

As for the striped example, it was on his site for a few years I believe, but without the pants. He pulled it several months ago due to lack of interest. IMO, that was the best thing he could've done, reminds me of a realtor. Sometimes a item can become "cursed" from sitting, and all you can do is pull it for a short period, than relist it as a new listing, again, but with something added to sweeten up the deal, such as the pants.

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunicMore evidence, if any were needed, that SS material is now more or less worthless. What a fool I have been...!
    Can someone ask Mr. S. what he wants for the black officer's cap, please?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Not sure what you sold it for, or Mr. Shea, but Martin is now asking something like 30k usd..... Now that's a real pisser.

As for the striped example, it was on his site for a few years I believe, but without the pants. He pulled it several months ago due to lack of interest. IMO, that was the best thing he could've done, reminds me of a realtor. Sometimes a item can become "cursed" from sitting, and all you can do is pull it for a short period, than relist it as a new listing, again, but with something added to sweeten up the deal, such as the pants.
    it's not true, the tunic could be sold some years ago in the site... i don't remember but it's not a listing up. It was really sold.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast