Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?

Article about: Is this a cuff title for SS-Sturmbann V or a Reitersturm cuff title? Is it something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Question Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?

Is this a cuff title for SS-Sturmbann V or a Reitersturm cuff title? Is it something else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks fake to me , material seem very poor quality .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Looks fake to me , material seem very poor quality .
    To my regret, I was going to write the same thing.

I will send to Delich for his view. He is the person bar none.

Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Look at:
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-12-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?I have some cavalry regalia somewhere with the gold yellow stripe on the cuff title, but I cannot find it.

I sent this thread to David Delich with a humble request for his kind aid.

Thank you very much!

Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?Sturmbann V or Reitersturm Cuff Title?
    Quote by MisterWarPigeon View Post
    Thank you very much!
    Sorry not to have a more encouraging answer, but this kind of thing is fairly merciless.
    Here are some items which I am convinced are authentic, but others may differ, of course.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I sent this thread to David Delich with a humble request for his kind aid.
    He replied in the negative, with the observation that the thing was very poorly made.
    Sorry. If you want us to point out nice things to you, join our ranks of foetid woolen seekers.
    Stiles, Jenkins, Shea and Whammond tend to have this sort of thing.
    SS Reiterei items are quite rare. I missed out on two black tunics, but did bag one tunic of this branch, in fact, the whole Montur.

Thank you all for your help! This topic is quite complicated and I'm still getting my bearings.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast