Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A tale of 2 runes.

Article about: SSamir As requested please find attached an obverse and reverse of the good rune that I previously posted. I have also posted an embroidered or "bullion" rune with it because this

Default Re: A tale of 2 runes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_1485.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	370204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_1484.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	370203
    SSamir
    As requested please find attached an obverse and reverse of the good rune that I previously posted.

I have also posted an embroidered or "bullion" rune with it because this is the nearest in terms of construction that I can get to the one that I originally posted and although it is not apparent from the picture provided this tab is also made of wire but almost all of it has worn away, so only the bare threads remain.

Other than that the threads are overlaid in exactly the same way but I have to use a lens to appreciate the detail.

Also, this tab is also a bit larger than the norm but I do have an original "pumpkin head" tab which is also a bit bigger than usual, so I do not regard this as a problem.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I like them both.

Haha, I like them both too carlsson but it is a pity that the top "bullion" rune did not come out better as it is really silver and I moved the tabs out of the sunlight yesterday as I thought that it would spoil the shot.

Cat hair on second rune was caused by my cat who was relaxing on the table at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12