Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Textiles

Article about: by octavian I find the fabric information key here. Im sure i will have bunches of questions to annoy you with FB, but to know the exact specifications can only help us out. Thanks again, an

Default Re: Textiles

It is merely a typo. Item 863 is: Aermelabzeichen (arm badge) fuer Rassenwesen.
    d'Alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Textiles
    P
    Many

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    It is merely a typo. Item 863 is: Aermelabzeichen (arm badge) fuer Rassenwesen.
    d'Alquen
    Thanks. I thought you would have the definitive answer.

TextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesDoes anyone have further sources on uniform textiles as examined here?
    Of course, the RZM circulars are full of details too numerous to include. Textiles

These photos are courtesy of the nice German language RZM website which is a real gold mine of fine knowledge.

Great posts.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Great posts.
    Thanks, friend, merry Christmas and happy holidays to you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks, friend, merry Christmas and happy holidays to you.
    Und dir auch, frohe Weihnachten. Vergib mir und mein Deutsch, wenn es falsch ist!

TextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesDein Deutsch ist aber vorzueglich! Frohes Fest und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr. Dass ich dieses Jahr ueberlebt habe, ist schon ein kleines Wunder....

This thread should be made into a Sticky in this Forum. Well done FB. Very useful and its my thought this thread should not be buried. Can this be moved up top on the sticky's? Hope so

TextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextilesTextiles
    Quote by octavian View Post
    This thread should be made into a Sticky in this Forum. Well done FB. Very useful and its my thought this thread should not be buried. Can this be moved up top on the sticky's? Hope so
    Thank you. My twelve step program to overcome feeling old fabric has been a failure.

I find the fabric information key here. Im sure i will have bunches of questions to annoy you with FB, but to know the exact specifications can only help us out. Thanks again, and this is by far my top thread i have saved in my bookmarks. More often than not a fabric and stitching by itself can give away a fake! Make this a sticky thread please.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast