Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Textiles

Article about: by octavian I find the fabric information key here. Im sure i will have bunches of questions to annoy you with FB, but to know the exact specifications can only help us out. Thanks again, an

Default Re: Textiles

Of course, the evidence I include here is just one aspect of textiles of SS uniforms or the products of the SS economics empire in its full breadth; in its "schoener Schein," as the Germans would say, in its glossy appearance.
    For those of you have been to Auschwitz know that the aspect of textiles in its most desperate form took on a barbaric and inhuman extreme with the use of human hair to make various items, the sight of which is repugnant and disgusting in the museum there, along with all the other cast offs of the murdered so carefully sorted and stock piled by the SS.
    I first went to Auschwitz almost two years ago, and became very ill in the weeks thereafter.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	782218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0226.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	782219Another image of note on the theme of textiles.
    damit, basta.

The Civilian fashion, I agree with them, had to bow down to the uniforms of the industry. They first tried to keep in balance ... why one of the most weighing pans always easier not be explained by the time of war, you would need.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wien 2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	782259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wien.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	782260  

Name:	Mantelstoff 2.jpg 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	782261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mantelstoff.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	782262  

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	782263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0226.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	782264Bravo, sehr schoen. What a quirk of fate that you have an RZM receipt from the same hand as do I! Sehr schoen. Ihnen alles Gute im neuen Jahr. Please use my image on your site, too.
    damit, basta.

Name:  782259d1419714443t-textiles-wien-2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  28.2 KBApropos Karl Sieder, I went there in 1973 at this locale, where they still were. They were faking Nazi stuff at that time to beat the band.

- - ------- - -

Zieglergasse is quite close to the locale of the RZM retail or store house in Maria Hilf. I know this neighborhood very well. I guess I should dig more when I am there.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    What a quirk of fate that you have an RZM receipt from the same hand as do I! Sehr schoen....

The serial number and date of both documents, very interesting. As a SA team has probably new clothes.

I pull mid-2015, the homepage to my data volume is exhausted (it should also be free of advertising). Until then, I can only limited insert pictures. But on your offer, I would like to come back.

Auch Ihnen wŁnsche ich einen guten Start ins Neue !

Name:	IMG_0192.jpg 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	782406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gma7746.jpg 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	782407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0193.jpg 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	782409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0187.jpg 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	782408
    Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    The serial number and date of both documents, very interesting. As a SA team has probably new clothes.

I pull mid-2015, the homepage to my data volume is exhausted (it should also be free of advertising). Until then, I can only limited insert pictures. But on your offer, I would like to come back.

Auch Ihnen wŁnsche ich einen guten Start ins Neue !
    Your site is one of the very best there is, and we are glad you join us here. Please take whatever images of mine and my collection for your work as you so desire.
    My best to you, FB

Ihre Website ist ganz wunderbar! Wir sind Ihnen dafuer alle sehr dankbar, dass Sie zu uns hier zugestossen sind, wo Sie dann hoechst willkommen sind.
    Bitte nehmen Sie von meinen Bildern fuer Ihre Website so reichlich wie Sie dann wollen. Der Kern unseres Auftrages ist diese schoene Zusammenarbeit.

Herr Kollege Andreas kann meine Rechtschreibung verbessern!
    damit, basta.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234