Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!

Article about: Since I am not in the same time zone and then some, my signals to the Adrians and others come at an absurd time and I wanted to express my real thanks for their alertness recently with many

Default Re: Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!

Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!Since I am not in the same time zone and then some, my signals to the Adrians and others come at an absurd time and I wanted to express my real thanks for their alertness recently with many irritating and confusing things.
    One day we shall meet in my favorite cafe in the proper time zone (see the picture of the Prater in Wien...) and I will award you all with death's head shaped 'cup cakes' or marzipan Saint Deschler "sculls..."
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-02-2013 at 05:18 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!
    P
    Many

?

Yes. Thank you for your thanks and comments F-B. There are some excellent members, collectors and friends here who all strive to achieve a common goal.Occasionally a few undesirables crop up and disharmony ensues. Luckily these people soon shoot themselves in the foot and are removed as soon as is possible.

I don't think the forum staff could do the job without the help of our very many members who assist and who go the extra mile to help their fellow collectors so a thank you should be given to all of those people too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Since I am not in the same time zone and then some, my signals to the Adrians and others come at an absurd time and I wanted to express my real thanks for their alertness recently with many irritating and confusing things.
    One day we shall meet in my favorite cafe in the proper time zone (see the picture of the Prater in Wien...) and I will award you all with death's head shaped 'cup cakes' or marzipan Saint Deschler "sculls..."
    Look forward to that day FB !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

We should meet and share a few of these, indeed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!  
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Since I am not in the same time zone and then some, my signals to the Adrians and others come at an absurd time and I wanted to express my real thanks for their alertness recently with many irritating and confusing things.
    You will be held to that F-B.........!

I foresee a very large cake bill.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A 'cup cake....!" Donnerwetter.

Thanks to our moderators for good hygiene..!
    Quote by Adrian View Post
    You will be held to that F-B.........!

I foresee a very large cake bill.
    Thanks, friends, I am a man of my word. Unfortunately my mobility is at a low ebb because of forces exterior to my hopes and aspirations.

?

I'm taking a ride with my best friend, I hope he never lets me down
    See the stars they're shining bright
    Everything's alright tonight

"We are flying high, watching the world just pass us by...." Ha!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Speaking of passing by, my heavy workload prevents my active day to day participation right now and so catching up on some threads here and there this fine Saturday morning which also ushered in the arrival of a brilliant example of an SS helmet to my door. (Those are the best mornings). Belated Thanks for the kind words F-B, sometimes the trash needs taking out.

I do admit that my patience and tolerance for the buildup of said trash in the gutter is at zero, those that like to speak in order to gain reaction or must use ego to lord over others belong in the same bin as those who use our hobby to prey on misplaced passions.

This is a forum of gentlemanly (and ladylike) conduct and a place of learning, sharing and thus hope for the future of collecting. It is without question the harder road to take over a free for all rumour mill and therefore is far more difficult to moderate as not everyone will agree with high standards of conduct and feel that the anonymity of sitting behind a lit screen gives them freedom to say and do as they please, like a spoiled child.

That said the road less travelled is the more rewarding and hard work pays off for those willing to invest the time and energy.

Sorry for the stump speech, just wanted to get those thoughts out there and thanks again for the kind words, it takes just the odd thanks here and there to make this moderating job a most rewarding one and I must compliment my fellow mods on their patience and level headedness and to the members who uphold the high standards of daily conversation here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast