Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?

Article about: A friend of mine picked this up for me during his travels to the Netherlands...... said he found it on ebay over there, lol. Let me know what everyone thinks?

?

Default Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?

A friend of mine picked this up for me during his travels to the Netherlands...... said he found it on ebay over there, lol. Let me know what everyone thinks?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?   Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?

It appears to be a fantasy design. The tab construction itself does not look like period examples.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Default Re: Theatre made mountain troop collar tab or perhaps Florian Geyer tab ............ or just a fake?

I wasn't sure about the tab, looked funny to me also...... what do you think of the Edelweiss?

Collar tab is for the ranks side and is a fantasy piece. The edelweiss looks OK.

Bob Hritz

Rather fresh thread used to sew it on , don't you agree .. ?

My take is the same as Bob's.

I would take off the Heer insignia, as that appears original.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Looks like the ground found rank tab with added edelweiss
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics