Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Article about: I do not get tired of seeing this fine tunic. I would certainly love to 'mind' this piece for my lifetime! Bob Hritz

Default Re: Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Here is an image more of Eicke in his role that Dr. No admires, and it is also a compelling image, surely. That is, Eicke as operational commander before his death.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

One of his staff has so willfully and wrongly retained his colored piping on his peaked cap, which, if you actually read the Handbuch der Verwaltungsfuehrer der Waffen SS will make more sense to you than if you read on line social network bla bla sites in which persons sitting in chairs 70 years later speculate about the clothing economy of the Waffen SS without a scintilla of knowledge.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!
    P
    Many

A real biography of this man, as well as the other noteworthy senior SS commanders would always be a compelling topic. If my day job did not lead me in such stupid circles, I would write it.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Also for those of you who believe in the free market, as well as an absence of regulations in the personal sphere, then do not read this Handbuch for Verwaltungsfuehrer der Waffen SS, or you will start to cry a lot. It is interesting the amount of money you were entitled too if your Waffen SS personally owned violin was blasted to bits in an air raid while on official business.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Do you all have a nice personally owned VA SS marked Waffen SS violin with RZM stamps, too?

If you are nice to me, I will tell you what it was worth if it got blown up in an air raid or when Ivan over ran your dug out at Demjansk and stepped on the thing with his dirty Bolshevik boot....

Germany is a nation of music, for which we love it very much.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Of course, in Russia this music is equally as popular as in Germany, so I do not wish to say that Ivan would really have crushed the violin at all. I am very fond of Russian music and culture, in fact.

No one is interested in the price of a bombed out violin owned by a Waffen SS panzer ace? I thought it a very sublime bit of knowledge, myself. Here I spent a fortune on this dorky old books and see how you all react. I know it is not the super secret Fa. Deschler magic how to crimp prongs and make marzipan cupal guide classified at the code word level, but the two volumes have SS runes on the front.
    And the vols. were edited at Dachau, too... aufgepasst!

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Eicke was killed while checking on a Unit that had been cut-off from Radio Contact for quite some time, that Unit contained his Son-in-Law.

I like your pics above, Matthias Kleinheisterkamp in his Color Piped Visor and Paul Nostitz at a Parade with Eicke. I think my Picture is Otto Reich with Paul Nostitz. And a little thumb of M. Kleinhesiterkamp.

I know your only jesting with me when you say "beloved" TV or Eicke, fascinating subjects for study, but "beloved" is not quite the right term.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!! 

I give in, if my SS Violin was smashed and stomped by the Commies Kulturlos Jackboot what would be my recompense Sir?

Notice in my picture of Reich and Nostitz that they are both complying with the TV Diamond placement regulation that states any TV Member, Standartenfuehrer and above, must wear the TV Skull Diamond to identify himself as a Member of the SS-TV on the left sleeve.

Quote by Doktor No View Post
    I give in, if my SS Violin was smashed and stomped by the Commies Kulturlos Jackboot what would be my recompense Sir?
    You have to guess a sum in RMs and then I will tell you. You also have to guess the price accorded to sheet music, which is included in the provisions of the regulation. You have to guess that sum, too.

Those who aspire to a very refined accomplishment in SS collecting should also know the sum assigned to blastulated ink pots of SS Ritterkreuztraeger.

PS Also very nice images of your SSTV beloved persons. No on disputes that Eicke was a man of great physical bravery and ruthlessness, a trait shared by Schickelgruber himself, although the latest work on AH's war experience disputes the Meldegaenger accounts in Mein Kampf and the like.

When you read this thing, the Germans must have gone broke paying for all the stuff wiped out by the waron their side before they finally lost it. A very sobering, little detail of the whole.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast