Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????

Article about: Please help explain why this item is a fake?? Thank you!

Default These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????

Please help explain why this item is a fake??

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????   These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????  

These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????
    P
    Many

isn't the eagle the same style as show in the Beaver/Shea book?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture These Items were pointed out to be fake on the sales thread and I would like to know why?????  

?

Consensus seemed to think the item was good in this 2013 thread:
    Early SS sleve eagle on Panzer cloth

Regards
    Brett

Thank you Brett. I wonder why its bad now? I can't seem to get an answer or the moderator to reply to these threads.

I must admit I was not fond of this style of eagle.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The eagle is poorly sewn on a ratty moth eaten piece of cloth but the eagle itself has no moth damage at all. Red flag

I would tend to agree with what dimas originally stated in 2013 "seems to be original" but not the quality i would want. If you're paying top money you would want something that was a one looker ..... Jmo

I am not really wholly informed about the issue at hand, but since some doubt has been raised about our moderators, let me say that I pledge allegiance to our moderators.

They have proven their worth to me so many times and then over again.

This SS material is always too controversial, and it is always prone to explode.

...my hope is to keep these explosions within the confines of sanity, especially and mostly on this site. The other sites destroyed themselves and our interest in this regalia because of the signal incapacity of all concerned
    to adjudicate the matter.