Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles

Article about: Knowing that cuff titles are a mine field, I was wondering if I could get opinions on this Das Reich and Deutschland cuff title? Thanks in advance!

?

Default Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles

Knowing that cuff titles are a mine field, I was wondering if I could get opinions on this Das Reich and Deutschland cuff title? Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles   Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles  

Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles   Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles  

Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles   Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles  

Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on Das Reich and Deutschland Cuff Titles
    P
    Many

Das Reich cuff is an original. Not so sure about the Deutschland cuff. Best wait for others comments

The " Deutschland " is on socalled " houndsteeth " pattern band , you may want to read up on those .
    There are people who believe these to be period and others don't - but combined with this typical fat type of embroidery / green spines on reverse kills it for me ..