Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts SS CAPE

Article about: Hello to everyone can you guys give me your opinion on this cape looks good to me but won't hurt to ask. I'm in no way saying theres a problem I'm simply Youst posting for information and a

Default Thoughts SS CAPE

Hello to everyone can you guys give me your opinion on this cape looks good to me but won't hurt to ask. I'm in no way saying theres a problem I'm simply Youst posting for information and a better understanding of this piece. Yost wanna make that clear.Thoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPEThoughts SS CAPE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts SS CAPE
    P
    Many

?

I would say no to this one. Do compare the insignia to the following...

Thoughts SS CAPE

Thoughts SS CAPE

Note the level of skilled craftsmanship involved with the embroidery

Thoughts SS CAPE

And further, the badge cloth on the Kragenspiegel was especially enjoyed by insects and to see the overall textile mothed, without involvement of the insignia, is another anomaly. The badge cloth and how it fits into the overall piece is the primary concern of mine in this instance.

This is just a cursory assessment of the item and by no means inclusive. Others can speak with greater authority as to the cut/fashion and use of this garment.

Thank you...

I guess that's why its still available.

Please feel free to PM me on good SS pieces I'm new to the forum and hope to leave a good impression here

?

Quote by TRcollector View Post
    Please feel free to PM me on good SS pieces I'm new to the forum and hope to leave a good impression here
    There is nothing on the market at this time that I am aware of that really sends me, if there were, I would pursue it as I endeavor to grow my collection as well. My best advice would be to invest in plenty of reference material, familiarize yourself with authentic pieces, and be aware of what resides in well-known collections so that when items are de accessed, you will be able to rapidly recognize it and secure the purchase. It is a best practice for someone who is starting out and is unfamiliar with authentic regalia.

Best regards and best of luck in collecting.

CMH

Thoughts SS CAPE

Absolutely..I thank you for your time sir.

A most horrifying photo of Eicke. The cape and the cap plants an image of him being a Minister of some type.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts SS CAPE  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

he was,a minister of Death.

It is a great image.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast