MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Todays purchases! SS Collar tabs!

Article about: Hello all, I purchased these today from an auction in Munich Germany. It's my first step into collecting SS clothing after many years collecting medals and daggers. I was wondering if any ex

Quote by Larry C View Post
    What a great thread and a most humble new member . This is a pleasure to read..where a new poster is not stuck on themselves not believing anything anyone says or tries to help...as we had in the helmet forum recently. Bravo GMK89 Welcome to the forum..you are amongst great minds in this particular arena of the Hobby. Enjoy your stay. Best Regards Larry
    I echo these thoughts as they where one and the same as mine originally after reading the above comments. GMK89, it's a pleasure to have you here, welcome and thank you for the positive attitude. I'm truly sorry the news wasn't better but with this forum, reference books and constant study hopefully this won't happen again. Also, make sure and post everything, along with your own opinion, prior to putting any money down.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Todays purchases! SS Collar tabs!
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My favorite book purchase is this one, but it is in the mail to me.
    I'm greatly looking forward to reading this one as well. In fact, I think I will sink my teeth into the book this weekend, having just finished reading the new Höß biography. (The latter was a bit of a disappointment, though.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I'm greatly looking forward to reading this one as well. In fact, I think I will sink my teeth into the book this weekend, having just finished reading the new Höß biography. (The latter was a bit of a disappointment, though.)
    Thanks, Andreas, please tell us what you learn. All the best in the meantime, FB

?

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Steve,

If you goggle "Insignia & Artifacts of the Waffen SS" you will easily be able to locate the book.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3