Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab

Article about: My wife found these Tabs cleaning out her Grandmothers storage unit of 30 years. I have sent pictures to dealers that said they are authentic and would like to buy them, they did not offer e

?

Default Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab

My wife found these Tabs cleaning out her Grandmothers storage unit of 30 years. I have sent pictures to dealers that said they are authentic and would like to buy them, they did not offer enough for me to sell. I would like to sell the 3 as a set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab   Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab  

Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab   Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab  

Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab   Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab  

Last edited by DESMO; 06-11-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Here are the pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Tropical SS Sleeve Eagles SS-TK Tab-Bevo SS Tab

The. Prices quoted for the collar tabs are pretty high !!!! I bought a late war ,Dachau made SS runes collar tab in Bevo construction and unissued ..... I paid $325 from a dealer...... TK tabs, depending on type and condition,$300-600. If you are serious about selling, PM me for my email and try sending pics direct. Let me know,thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you want to post photos here, please give this a read.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    If you want to sell any items here, you should post them in the classified section.
    Ralph.
    Quote by DESMO View Post
    My wife found the above Tabs cleaning out her Grandmothers storage unit of 30 years. The Eagle has 3 Eagles. I have sent pictures to dealers that said they are authentic and would like to buy them, they did not offer enough for me to sell. I want to sell the 3 as a set, SS Relics sent me this:

Everything is authentic.

The tropical eagles about $120 each. Normally you might get a bit more for the whole strip, and it's a shame to cut them apart, but collectors usually only want one....

The Bevo SS rune tab about $500

The Skull tab about $600.

I am trying to upload pictures but they never fininsh uploading? I am not waiting long enough? It looks like it gets 98% done but never finishes?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Just to put things into perspective, I currently know where there are a couple of the eagles for sale at $85. U.S. and have been sitting for a month. I also know where there is a totenkopf tab for sale that has been sitting for three weeks at $400.
    It is one thing for the dealers to say that you can get a certain amount for your items, but as you said, they did not offer you enough to sell.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)