Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Types Materials for SS Visor Hats

Article about: Hello I start this thread because I need HELP with partition every materials for Visor Hats (now) which was used in 3R. I think that it will contribution for all, if help everyone who know.

Default Re: Types Materials for SS Visor Hats

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I agree, this is a Great example of why WRF is the best place to be for people who want to know more about these historical items other than the Wikipedia information and the "It looks cool" attitude.

This should be made a sticky, looking at these SS caps makes me want to see one in person more than ever.

Thanks for bumping it to the top FB.

Cheers, Pat
    Your education and professional advancement are our most sublime goals.

The "it looks cool" piece I shall leave to others for whom coolness is a central aspect of life. It has never been mine, to be sure.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-19-2013 at 01:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Types Materials for SS Visor Hats
    P
    Many

Types Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsThe sight of SS caps has its own mesmerizing effects....and its own manifest perils!

?

I guess there is nothing wrong with collecting because it looks cool, It's Just thoes who collect only for that reason. The style of German headgear and the quality that went with it did start my interest, but learning the history and all the parts that went into the cap would be my favorite part of collecting.

Nice collage,
    Pat

[ but learning the history and all the parts that went into the cap would be my favorite part of collecting.

Nice collage,
    Pat[/QUOTE]

The above is why we support your interest.

Will someone of authority elevate this thread to a sticky rubric, please?

Types Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsContrast of black woolen textiles in an Oberfuehrermuetze ca. 1936-7 and a Fuehrermuetze of normal type of more or less the same period.

Types Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsThe textile, i.e. cap cover in the Oberfuehrermuetze is of a higher quality.

I have yet to encounter this thread until today. It contains a vast amount of educational material. Thank you to the thread stater for creating such a thread and all who have contributed to it thus far. I hope to contribute myself in the near future.

Types Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsOur site contains much material of merit (no pun intended) that can be found no where else. It is the result of the work of many people over decades and a very large sum of money to assemble fine collections. And an even larger sum of effort in research over decades which cannot be gainsaid by the poor habits of the 21st century to think that real insight comes within fifteen minutes of thumbing through a dozen websites. There is no short cut to real knowledge either in the past, or now.
    Milan is a Slovak, who left us for somewhere else. He has his own website now.

Types Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsTypes Materials for SS Visor HatsThe pre war(?) peaked cap in field grey had a particularly blue hue to the field grey, be it Trikotage or Doeskin.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast